I only finished 10 more but I got a decent start on a big blob of Acolytes (the almost human variety.) With a lot of work I’m hoping to have at least 60 models painted by October’s end.
Less than two weeks left in Orktober!
No new mini pics today, but I couldn’t resist posting this picture of some really old paint I found cleaning up a few weeks back.
Except for the basing of course.
Here’s an almost finished cultist to make sure I like the color scheme.
I had hoped to get the first fifteen finished this weekend but that didn’t happen. They have a lot of detail which is of course proving very time consuming. Still this is going to be a very long project if I don’t start picking up the pace.
I changed it up this time and went with the good guys.